I was tagged by summers-in-sunnydale <3
1: Always post the rules
2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
1) If you could have dinner with any film star, dead or alive, who would it be?
Tom Hiddleston; he’s so freaking sweet and adorable and I feel we could talk about anything and I wouldn’t feel awkward
2) Name something that makes you happy.
Reading always makes me happy, takes my mind off all the shit that’s going on and puts a smile on my face. Also being with my closest friends, we can talk for hours and we never run out of things to say.
3) What book do you love that you wish everyone else would read?
A couple of years ago I would have said A Song of Ice and Fire, but now everyone is reading it xD
I don’t know, maybe The Time Master trilogy by Louise Cooper or The Belgariad by David Eddings.
4) If you’re feeling low, what film cheers you up?
The 2003 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice always puts me in a good mood, or Disney’s Hercules, though I usually read/listen to music if I feel low.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Drawing comics or helping someone with it, designing characters for videogames
6) Name a band or artist you love and wish more people knew about.
John Owen-Jones will forever be my favourite Phantom, and I wish more people knew about his amazing voice.
Sonata Arctica is my favourite Finnish band at the moment, and it’s sad that outside the metal world no one knows them because you don’t have to like metal music to love them.
7) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I really love Bilbao, but London is a big weakness for me, so maybe half a year in each city?
8) Who do you most admire?
9) Which celebrity do you think you’d get on best with and why?
I feel like Jennifer Lawrence could be my soulmate, she says what she thinks, isn’t a diva and likes eating, it’s like it was meant to be!!
10) Who is your favourite film director?
I don’t really follow directors, but I enjoy Quentin Tarantino and Peter Jackson.
11) If you could live on a luxuary desert island for a month and pick three historical or entertainment figures to live with, who would you choose?
Fili&Kili (that’s one ok), Arya Stark and Spike
Here are my questions:
1) Favourite TV show?
2) What would you do if zombies became real?
3) A memorable quote?
4) Did/do you play Pokémon? If so, what’s your favourite?
5) Is there any book you never get tired of reading?
6) You can have a date with anyone in the world; who do you choose?
7) What’s the last film that made you cry?
8) If you only had one more year before you died, what would you do with the time you have left?
9) A fictional character that’s inspired you?
10) What do you want for Christmas?
11) Name something you can’t stand.
summers-in-sunnydale (because I want to see your answers =3)